Moscow, Zelenograd, 4806th passage, 5, building 20
Technology innovation and knowledge transfer
The main services of the regional centers in this area:
- Information customers (SMEs, research organizations and universities) support, including information about existing programs and open competitions.
- Advice and support customers in the field of innovation, technology transfer and commercialization.
- Identification and description of the technological potential (offers) and / or technology needs (requests) focused on the search of the European and / or Russian partners in format EEN network.
- Dissemination of technological offers and requests (including European) and finding the relevant European / Russian partners.
- Assistance to clients in participating in brokerage events, company missions and other networking events aimed at establishing partnerships and projects promotion for clients on such events.
- Establish and facilitate the organization of primary contacts between Russian and European partners.
- Other services within centers competence (perhaps on a contractual basis): the development of business plans, intellectual property protection, the organization of participation in exhibitions, including foreign, and other services.
Fill out the form and we will call you back
Russian Union of Innovation and Technology Centers (RUITC)
Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology (FASIE)
119034, Moscow, 3rd Obydenskiy Pereulok, 1, building 5